Dr. Cornelius Nase Campbell House built around 1845 as a two story house with an ornate cross gable and a cupola is located in Stanfordvill New York.
The Campbell House is now part of Big Rock Farm and their farm stand is also supplied by Wheatley Farm just down the road.
Mark Burdick the owner of the farm stand had all these pumpkins available for a carving contest the day after Halloween. What an awesome deal!
Oooh Ya…. this house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2007.