The Whole Berkshire Hog event is to take place at James Beard House located at 167 West 12th Street in New York City. Abbott’s plan on having all of their limos shoved out by February 4, 2011 when the event is to take place, so you don’t have to hesitate to make ride reservations. The Berkshire Whole Hog Event is going to be amazing, featuring 6 of the Berkshires finest chefs.
It is important to keep in mind that these are two different types of drugs. Drugs are smuggled in large quantities sildenafil spirig kaufen to many countries. The antibiotic is also recommended as an agent in treating gonococcal infections and has also been prescribed as an agent for the treatment of respiratory infections.
- Chef Brian Alberg of The Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge, MA.
- Chef Nicholas Moulton of Mezze Bistro/Mezze Restaurant Group in Williamstown, MA.
- Chef/Owner Lester Blumenthal of Route 7 Grill in Great Barrington, MA.
- Chef Chris Amendola, Allium/Mezze Restaurant Group in Great Barrington, MA.
- Sous Chef Matthew Duley of The Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge, MA.
- Chef/Owner Dan Smith of John Andrews in South Egremont, MA.
- Dan Thomas Sommelier of the Red Lion Inn selected the wines that accompany the dinner’s reception and six courses.
What I consider the highlight of the event is that innovative chefs are preparing foods that are grown and raised in the Berkshire region in this great country of ours. I am led to believe these chefs are like minded in the sense that they all use locally produced and grown products as much as they can every day in the Berkshire houses they represent. I did realize that there are over 66,000 acres of farmland in Berkshire County, Massachusetts. I would definitely like to see more of the open unused land put to good agricultural use; this is the true foundation of the area.
Abbott’s Limousine is only highlighting a few mentions from the article that can be found on the Mezze Restaurant Group blog. This is an extremely informative article that is well worth the read because of its inside information on these local chefs and their backgrounds. If you can’t make the Whole Berkshire Hog event at the Beard House pick out a few of these guys you deem interesting and visit them locally.